Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Extreme - Maybe Not

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

An enraged father who disapproved of his daughter's older boyfriend went to his home and castrated him with a bread knife. 

 When I first read this I was thinking "that's a little extreme", however, as a parent of teen girls I am thinking he may be my hero.  We are not talking about a little age difference we are talking about 40 years, we are not talking about two consenting adults we are talking about a teenager.  This father went to authories they did nothing.  The only thing I would have done differently (ok maybe a few things) is using a "bread knife" -- crazy

More Info German-man-castrates-teenage-daughters-57-year-old-boyfriend.html

No comments:

Post a Comment