Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

After 8 Years Elizabeth Smart Gets Justice - GUILTY

I remember when I heard that they had found Elizabeth Smart ALIVE -- I read the transcripts of her testimony, I was amazed at how brave and accurate she relived her horror on the stand, at the same time I was horrified at the details of those scary nine months that she endured  -- I am not sure if it is her faith or her family but she is such a survivor....

“Today is a wonderful day,” Smart said outside the courthouse hours later, adding “I am so thrilled to be here, so thrilled of the verdict."
"I hope that not only is this an example that justice can be served in America, but that it is possible to move on after something terrible has happened," Smart said. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40604990/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

No comments:

Post a Comment